Saturday, February 14, 2009

so my friend AL drove out to seattle for the weekend. it was nice seeing him again. not having a car myself, he came and picked me up, paid for dinner, and we chatted. if anyone saw how great we got along, they would have thought we were brothers from different mothers. funny thing about that is we only started really hanging out a few months ago. the reason i mention this is because AL helped me out through one of the toughest transitions of my life. from issues with people to moving to another state, we conversed and weights were lifted off my chest. not everyday can you find people like this. the type of person that wants to take care of you as much as you want to take care of them. an extension of family togetherness from a friend that people struggle to find within their own families. 

rethink what's most important in your life. let those that you love feel like it's valentines day everyday. 

No comments: