Saturday, February 28, 2009

bashful

wow...last night was amazing. noah and abby gundersen + garage voice. delish! i'm so very excited that i will be in ca for another one of their performances. last night, there were parts were i wanted to jump up and dance because the music was just so "feel good to my soul" but, the "sometimes i think i'm cool" in me just wouldn't allow. maybe i'll feel more comfortable when i'm back home.

so these boys have been gracious enough to lug around some of those le grand cru shirts around with them on tour. noah has been constantly asking me for a shirt so he can rock it, and i've just been horrible at getting one to him. it gives me an incredible rush when someone wants what you create.

in between the gundersen's and garage voice's set, i was standing alone and a group of my friends were talking to someone i hadn't seen before. they kept pointing in my direction so much that i finally just thought they were talking about something behind me. finally one my friends motioned for me to come over. they introduced this kid to me and he told me he wanted to buy a shirt. later my friend was telling me that he was nervous to approach me. al, whether it was your intention or not, you made me feel "almost famous". i hope that i was friendly to you and that i was able to answer all your questions. i never ever want to be viewed as "unapproachable" and  will always welcome new friends.

2 comments:

Yasi Xu said...

haha silly albert.

i think you were cool wearing those fake glasses. so next time when you wanna dance to the music, make sure you take them off ;)

you ll get to see one in cali? how nice :)

Steph said...

Yay! I was the "friend" who motioned. Now *I* feel famous that you mentioned me. haha. :-) Have fun in Cali! We should kick it before you leave on Wednesday. Maybe finally watch a Hitchcock flick or perhaps another romantic comedy? You know you want to.