Monday, January 19, 2009

sunday funday


i don't remember the last time i had such an excursion on a sunday afternoon. first off, coming from ca, i was always used to a car, gps, and having an agenda. today, i took my first solo bus ride to the city, asked a nice lady to tell me where my stop was, and walked aimlessly taking in my new city.

walked "the ave", went to gasworks, saw the troll under the bridge, had dinner with good people, got coldstone in 50 degree weather, went and sang 2 songs at a karaoke bar, and topped the night off watching "horton hears a who!". and these activities started around 2pm! we vowed to do some sort of day like this again, planning different parks, towns, and shops to visit. hands down this was one of the top 3 sundays of my life (although i can't recall what the other 2 were).

i wish i could share this with my close family and friends at home in it's entirety rather than just via text messages. hopefully, you all can come visit me soon.

2 comments:

Steph said...

It was a fun day, indeed yo! Although did you *really* watch Horton Hears a Who because I thought you fell asleep?! ;-)

Seriously, I like the idea of having Sunday be "random excursion day".

Let's do the Arboretum soon.

TIP TOP said...

woot woooot!!!!

so goooooood.