Thursday, January 22, 2009

i don't wanna grow up....

....but each year keeps on coming. i'll have to admit, i didn't know what to think of how my bday would turn out being in a new city and not knowing many people. every one of my other birthdays i've been home with all my longtime friends and trying to make each party better than the last. 

but i would like to first thank my housemate for putting an amazing evening together for me. we had a group of 15 come out for 5 hours of bowling! i'm definitely going to be sore in the morning. thank to you to all my new friends who came out to help this new town boy celebrate. 

thank you to all my hometown friends who wished me a good day. i miss your faces and wish we could have all been together. 

pictures and videos soon to follow. hopefully. as for now, i have a 9am fire drill coming up, so i must head to sleepsville.

2 comments:

TIP TOP said...

fire drill?! wha? that's probably a good idea

ben bd said...

have a birthday more often man - more cookies and cupcakes!

shoot, I better start running.