Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Final Countdown

The time has come. The bags are (not) packed. These are my last "real" days in the 909. This past weekend I had a going away party which was one for the ages. Great friends and great music. I will miss all of this but I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life. Cliché I know, but it's true. I thought of all people, I would be the last one to make such a jump. But too many things have come together to not take this chance. In the last couple of months, I've made some really great friends whom I now consider very close, which makes it that much harder to leave because it feels like time that needs to be spent nurturing such a friendship is cut short. But thanks to webcams, instant messaging, and email, hopefully we can continue to grow.


No comments: