Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Casa de YoungBlood (our last names)



I share a wonderful apartment with a fellow named Ben Blood. This man is a photog genius and his style is one of a kind. I've been in WA for almost 2 weeks now, but because of the hustle and bustle, tonight was the first night we decided to make dinner at home. Aunty Annie was gracious enough to visit me and take me out to Pike's Market for some groceries. Pasta, vegetables, and fruit, all so fresh that we planning our schedules as to when we could make this delicious feast.

Through the dinner table talk of our mutual friends, why we should be exercising, and what the future holds for both us entrepreneurs, getting to know him is going to be great. I have so much to learn from him. He is someone I can't see getting angry, so I hope I'm not the one to ever bring that out. I already told him I'm going to be asking for pointers on how to take real pictures.

Check it out:
http://blog.benblood.com/



PS: This is what I see from my balcony. It really doesn't rain here as much as they say it does, but don't tell the locals I said that, cause they'll kick my arse.

1 comment:

Starmarket said...

Damn you for looking better than i do in facial hair...