Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Leaf


For those that don't know, this next year has a lot in store for me. I just got back from a much needed vacation from Singapore and am now well rested and ready to embark on my new journey. I know this may be silly, but I would like to salute the pair of shoes that carried me for 1/3 of my life. I laid them to rest in Singapore before I left.


But fortunately, thanks to my cousin Hann Sern (www.younglikeme.blogspot.com) and his girlfriend who work for the swoosh company, hooked it up! I'm set for the next year with shoes! It was nice to hang out with them in Singapore and for them to continue their business trip from OR to CA for a couple days. I had to wait until they left to officially begin my quest to drop some poundage because our eating habits were out of control.

No comments: