Saturday, October 18, 2008

Feverish, cough, stuffy nose, etc....my symptoms match what can be read off a nyquil bottle. It doesn't help when I'm trying to gather things to get ready for my move up north. It's slowly, very slowly, sinking in that in less than a month, I will be leaving the only place I know for another. A new adventure. The spectrum of emotions is a little ridiculous, like jumping in the freezing pool and going back to the spa a billion times. Especially since in the last few months I've made some great new friends. Hopefully I can do the same in the new place.

This picture has nothing to do with anything, but one of you may get a surprise gift.

If everyone else is getting a movie "comeback", why isn't he? Kickboxer 2 anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

van damme's got a new indie movie that i've heard is good.

http://www.filmjunk.com/2007/10/15/jvcd-teaser-trailer-french-comedy-starring-jean-claude-van-damme-as-himself/

- brian t